Music Banter - View Single Post - Organising Collection on PC
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 06:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
ashtray
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
I was going to buy an ipod 2moro, so I downloaded itunes a couple of nights ago. What a useless pile of turd that is. It must have split up over 70 albums of mine AND when I wanted album artwork I had to register and supply credit card details! Like fuck! Combined with the terrible headphones and link to one PC, I decided to knix that and get a better phone with decent memory. Apple lost a customer! I knew that Apple and I would never form a fruitful arrrangement but I put all that to one side and nearly bit the bullet!
Itunes isn't so bad if you don't connect to there store and all that bull****. But if you have properly tagged Mp3's to begin with Itunes shouldn't be a problem. But yeah your problem is tagging and organizing so I wouldn't suggest Itunes, it would take forever (though if you have the time and dedication Itunes is REALLY good for tagging). IPOD'S suck. It amazes me how the can release something brand new that is obsolete. Honestly and utter joke. Check out Sandisk Mp3 players I think there cool. Heh I just use my PSP.
ashtray is offline   Reply With Quote