Music Banter - View Single Post - George Foreman Grill Appreciation Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 11:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

I love that grill,
ever take two thick pork loin chops, sprinkle them with pepper and salt, throw them on the george foreman grill?
or how about a thick swordfish steak, with some herbs and butter?
or what about two thick angus handmade burgers, **** YEAH, medium rare, on a toasted bun, with a thick slab of onion? wash it down with an ice cold beer? think you can do that in the middle east? try again, you'll get your throat cut, from ear to ear, GOD BLESS AMERICA!, where you can eat a thick juicy burger, and have the juices run down your chin, wipe your mouth with a pic of saddamm and then wipe your ass with a pic of bin laden, IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN< WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW IM FREE<
tell sean penn and alec baldwin that they can go pack there bags and speak their mind over in the middle east, the only thing is, sean? alec? dont look suprised when some guy wearing a towel, wants to cut your throat from ear to ear, OH, and some **** will try to blame george W for that? REALLY? try again, they were strapping bombs on and killing little children, long before george W was in office, in fact, this was the national pasttime over there while william jefferson was getting head from ugly chicks, imagine? clinton wasnt even bright enough to receive head from a beautiful model, I mean, if you run the free world, and you want some head? why get it from a fat ugly chick? and there are posters in here telling me clinton is smart? BUWAHAHAHAHAHA, clinton didnt even have the good sense to cover her head with a paper bag, what a dumb **** president he was,
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote