Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 11:09 PM   #558 (permalink)
jibber
Freeskier

Location: Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople...

1.What's your idea of a good time?
skiing on an amazing powder day with a group of good friends; skiing with good friends on any kind of day; hanging out in the backyard at my buddy's house, drinking beer and just spending time with my second family; way too many other things to name

2.Do you consider yourself heathly?
very much so

3.Last thing you bought?
booties and a throwbag

4.Song you think ever one should hear?
bob dylan - like a rolling stone

5.Least favorite album by your favorite band?
honestly can't think of an answer to this one, mainly since i can't pin down one favorite band for the life of me

6.How's your summer going?
really, REALLY good. I was thinking this summer would be really ****ty. kind of a write off do endure before I could get on to better and more exciting things. Instead I've landed two incredible jobs for the first few months, another incredible internship for the last, and become absolutely obsessed with a new sport that I'm completely in love with. Its so nice to have that regular adrenaline rush again. my withdrawal symptoms have been held at bay since i started kayaking. that in itself is a HUGE positive.
What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do -- especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.
William Least Heat Moon, Blue Highways

Your toughest competitor lives in your head. Some days his name is fear, or pain, or gravity. Stomp his ass.

HOOKED ON THE WHITE POWDER
jibber is offline   Reply With Quote