Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 11:48 PM   #621 (permalink)
simplephysics
you know what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
I'm starting to realize the same thing. ($25 for a gram is pathetic when you can buy an eighth of weed for that same price). I want to experiement with more psychotropic drugs but I don't really have the money. (A half slice of shroom is like $40 and acid is hard to find and expensive when you do). All I can afford is weed.
Weed is pretty much the drug I buy consistently. When I can afford chronic (which is basically never) I get it. I hate mids, and I hate not having weed. Quantity over quality is what I've been going by lately and it sucks. There such a difference in how it makes you feel.

And as far the using it everyday, I'm all for it...to each his own, right? As I see it, some people go home and have a cigarette to unwind, some people have a joint. It's not destroying my life...I'm still going to college and whatnot. As long as I'm not putting others in danger I don't think it's anyone elses problem but my own.
I could be cute if I wanted to be, I just choose not to because you wouldn't be able to handle yourself.
simplephysics is offline   Reply With Quote