Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 12:30 AM   #623 (permalink)
lucifer_sam
Unrepentant Ass-Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComingUpRoses View Post
Weed is pretty much the drug I buy consistently. When I can afford chronic (which is basically never) I get it. I hate mids, and I hate not having weed. Quantity over quality is what I've been going by lately and it sucks. There such a difference in how it makes you feel.

And as far the using it everyday, I'm all for it...to each his own, right? As I see it, some people go home and have a cigarette to unwind, some people have a joint. It's not destroying my life...I'm still going to college and whatnot. As long as I'm not putting others in danger I don't think it's anyone elses problem but my own.
I don't mean to complain. The stuff I get around my city is basically hydro, it's so potent. Traffickers live about five miles away and they bring in some hybrid. I don't think it's anything like Northern Lights or White Widow but my friend told me it's about 60/40 sativa/indica, and it hits HARD. Cheap too. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent View Post
if you really want to trip a lot of over the counter stuff will do it. pretty cheap too... but not really your best choice. extracting some dxm isn't too hard though if you have the willl.
That's ****ing retarded. Absolutely retarded. I could sniff glue too, you know. The other stuff in Robitussin destroys your liver. I don't give a rat's ass how ****ed up you get on DXM, I'm not sacrificing my alcohol-retardent liver so I can lose consciousness for a day. When I said I wanted to experiment more, I meant buttons, ketamine, mescaline, DMT, whatever. I will not go prowl around some trailer park looking to go robo-tripping with kids from bum-****-Kansas.

Last edited by lucifer_sam; 07-12-2008 at 12:37 AM.
lucifer_sam is offline   Reply With Quote