Music Banter - View Single Post - Indecision 2008 -what do you think?????
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 04:07 PM   #95 (permalink)
Son of JayJamJah
Occams Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBHCNick View Post
Not true, thats what the media would have you think. Show me any one specific part of his platform he has changed since then, and almost everytime you can find one, there is a completely legit thought out reason for why he would alter his platform. The whole 'flip flop' thing is ridiculous. Bush never 'flip flopped' once...look where that got us. The fact of the matter is intelligent people think things out and constantly re-evaluate and refine their beliefs, and aren't afraid to adapt them to the ever changing situations throughout the world.
How about his stance of religion. 2006 on his podcast "There is no place for personal faith in government"

2008 shortly before clinching votes for nomination: "I will consult my faith before every decision I make, right and right and wrong is wrong..."

If you've followed him as long as I have you'd notice a distinct change. he does not even do the podcast anymore. Every word is so carefully chosen, so insincere. Name one thing that will be different if he becomes president.
Son of JayJamJah is offline   Reply With Quote