Music Banter - View Single Post - Is racism REALLY that relevant in music?
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 04:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
Bad Brains were homophobic, not racist.
I never said they were racist, I just said they weren't open-minded and loving but they're held in this awe and reverence by punk fans who supposedly hate that sort of bigotry. I just find it ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molecules View Post
i'm pretty sure he'll release a statement with his side of the story
"I feel very sorry for a man that needs to lie about what was a perfect evening…trouble was brought us, resulting in those causing the trouble being physically removed by festival security…If they need publicity so badly this is the allegation universe they run into."

"We are in the middle of a wonderful tour, after 30 years we are achieving a true unity in our audience. They are multi-varied, all ages, all races, creeds and colours. When you are at a festival with bands who are jealous fools, lies and confusion usually follow."

"Grow up and learn to be a true man. It's a shame that the wonderful world of the media is riddled with nonsense like this."
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote