Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 12:09 AM   #649 (permalink)
sweet_nothing
Da Hiphopopotamus

1) Have you been told you look like someone famous and if so, who?
In middle school I was told I look like Sid Vicious more recently Johnny Marr, and once Jake Gyllenhaal
2) What is the scariest thing you have ever done for fun?
ummm idk not much scares me
3) If you could have the starring role in one film already made, what would it be?
Trainspotting
4) Describe the time and place you last had a quality and peaceful moment to yourself.
e.g: a walk along a deserted beach at dawn...

Actually, when I recently went to the beach early in the morning. It sounds unoriginal now =\
5) What's the worst trouble you got into when you were young? What did you do?
I remember this one time drew this pic of this kid in my class as Hitler and I got suspended for a week(which is pretty much like a forced vacation) with 2 weeks of central detention (that's when you have to stay after school for a hour and a half) and had to write a report on the holocaust.
6) You have to wear a t-shirt with one word on it for the rest of your life. Which word do you choose?
Equilibrioception or Yellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartsengrafs View Post
sweet nothing openly flaunts the fact that he is merely the empty shell of an even more unadmirable member. his loneliness and need for attention bleeds through every letter he types. edit: i would just like to add that i'm ashamed that he's from texas. surely you didn't grow up in texas, did you sweet nothing?
sweet_nothing is offline   Reply With Quote