Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 12:35 AM   #650 (permalink)
Seltzer
Fish in the percolator!

1) Have you been told you look like someone famous and if so, who?
Some guys a year or two below me in high school told me I looked like some guy from Blues Clues or something. And I've been told I look like the protagonist from Numbers.

But no-one else apart from that... usually people prefer to try to pinpoint my race - most people think I'm Jewish, Spanish, Italian or Russian.

2) What is the scariest thing you have ever done for fun?
Nothing comes to mind... I do go for walks at 2-3 am sometimes and I suppose that might seem scary to some people, but I find it normal.

3) If you could have the starring role in one film already made, what would it be?
The latest Harry Potter movie so I could woo Emma Watson?

amidoinitrite?

4) Describe the time and place you last had a quality and peaceful moment to yourself. e.g: a walk along a deserted beach at dawn...
At least a few months ago when I went home for a week... biking it across town for an hour or so to get to a friend's place reminded me of why I love my hometown.

5) What's the worst trouble you got into when you were young? What did you do?
After coming to NZ when I was about 13, I met one of my cousins for the first time and my brother and I went exploring the neighbourhood with her. We found a private pond and played around in it... seemed like a good idea at the time. As we found out, it belonged to a rich guy with a tennis court in his backyard, and he was annoyed that we upturned his lilypads. We went back to her house and he rang our parents.

When I was much younger (around 8), my brother and I built a hut by cross linking fence pailings. Then after climbing a tree and breaking into our own garage through the roof (it was locked), we found some matches and set the hut on fire. I was a bit of a pyromaniac as a kid.

My brother and I once got in trouble for finding my mum's cosmetics and burying them in the backyard in long grass.

6) You have to wear a t-shirt with one word on it for the rest of your life. Which word do you choose?
Minimalism.