Music Banter - View Single Post - Looking for music schools
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 04:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Snorri Bard
Groupie

Default Looking for music schools

I am 17 years old and thinking about what I will do after high school... I want to go to college. I want to go to a music school or school with a good music program. I want to study music composition and violin and it would be nice maybe if i could minor in theater acting or some other different things, but if not that's fine. I want to study music and have a degree, so besides the training I can get good jobs easily, you know. I really want to study abroad as well. I don't have my 4th math class so i can't get in to most regular colleges, but i don't need that for a music school, and I know that a lot of European schools don't charge tuition. I would like to live in Eastern Europe somewhere or Russia or Scandinavia. But if I can get in somewhere in the U.S. that's fine, but I don't have a lot of money. Does anyone have any suggestions about what I should do? what kind of school i should go to... where... maybe a conservatory... there are so many options I have no idea what to do... Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Snorri Bard is offline   Reply With Quote