Music Banter - View Single Post - Looking for music schools
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 04:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
Snorri Bard
Groupie

thank you that actually helps a lot, I'm glad someone experienced responded... I was/am pretty clueless about how it all works and what not so thanks... That really sucks though, because I don't have a 4th math credit and most schools even state require it to get in... I don't know what to do, but I have been told that any college degree is good for getting jobs (obviously not all jobs of coarse, but in general) and music is my passion so i figured I'd go for that, but I can't get in to a state college (though I haven't actually tried yet, it says on their websites what they require) so I'm kind of lost as to what to do, maybe some of them offer remedial classes or something, I don't know. ****!!

Well again thank you for the response I really appreciate it and once again any more suggestions or experience is welcome pleeeeaaase.

oh and I know studying abroad is expensive... But what I had in mind was actually permanently moving to another country and attending a school as a resident, not just going to a school here and going for a period of time on a study abroad thing. So if anyone has any experience with moving to other countries that would be helpful as well. Thanks...
Snorri Bard is offline   Reply With Quote