Music Banter - View Single Post - The Definitve List: Most Overrated Bands\Artists ever
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 09:01 AM   #207 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

The only reason I broke things up was to point you in the direction of what I wanted you to clarify more clearly. When I was referring to the context I DID mean the whole thing , not just that one sentence.

Any contradictions that I may have made are due to a lack of understanding of your original post. I'm not trying to argue with you.

You seem to take great delight in trying to second guess my motives when all my original post to you was asking you to expand and to explain your reasoning. I wasn't trying to catch you out I was just trying to see if I was heading in the right direction.

To be honest you seem more hell bent on critiquing my own posts rather than answer any questions I put to you. I'm beginning to wonder if it's really worth asking you anything anymore.

I have to say that the more this goes on the more I start thinking that wolverinewolfweiselpigeon had a point when she said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
Ugh. Stop talking and say something.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote