Music Banter - View Single Post - The Definitve List: Most Overrated Bands\Artists ever
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 12:14 PM   #225 (permalink)
whogivesaflux
Groupie

UHM, I went through ALL this meticulously. I took about 45 minutes of my time to do so and then you followed up with insults directed at me. It seems as though it's perfectly OK for everyone here to be condescending and irritating to me, but when I poke back, I get a warning. However it seems perfectly justified for the posters here to jab away to their heart's content. Incidentally why are you leaving off your basic initial response about what I posted as being meaningless?

I am NOT writing this out again. If you cannot accept the fact that I HAVE carefully explained this in as basic a stance that I possible could, I can do no better. Did you even read what I wrote? All the questions you asked above are addressed specifically. How about someone helping me out here? Go back and look and tell me I did not answer all these questions and explain myself as best as I could. They are really not pertinent questions anyway because they are based on a gross misunderstanding of what I initially wrote. I have explained all of this already.
whogivesaflux is offline   Reply With Quote