Music Banter - View Single Post - The Definitve List: Most Overrated Bands\Artists ever
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 12:49 PM   #228 (permalink)
whogivesaflux
Groupie

"Neither actually answers the question put to you , which was a very simple one."

A question is a question. Where is your question UHM? If you are referring to the belittling of what I wrote that you initially offered up as "so clever it's meaningless", then no, I have not entertained you or danced on your puppeteer's twin. Why should I respond to to a basic curiosity from someone that considers what I say to be meaningless? If your interpretation of all that I have put fourth here is meaningless, how can you ask a sincere question? You wrapped your curiosity in pretentiousness and you even have the stones to play the innocent school kid that was turned away like Oliver asking for food. Ask a question. Get an answer. Simple.

You say: "And I have not insulted you yet (LOL!!<--what a joke!) ,all I ask is you cut down on the linguistic gymnastics and media speak and actually answer a straight question."

Ask a straight question, you'll get a straight answer. You have NOT asked a SINGLE straight question yet. Not one.

Are you finally ready to limit your defense to an actual question pertaining to what I wrote? Or will you insist that I conform to your perceptions of what I have not said to clarify the harvest of what your confusion has sewn.

Ask a straight question please. No quotes needed. You will receive a straight answer. You have yet to debate me, because you have not acknowledged accurately that which I have put forward.
whogivesaflux is offline   Reply With Quote