Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 01:22 AM   #678 (permalink)
savannah
afrocentric

1) What was your most memorable birthday and why?

for my 8th birthday my mother took me to this dinner theater thing,....it was set in the midevil era,......i dont remember being any other kids there,....anyway,....

for a whole month before she would prep me,....she told me all about kings and queens,.....merlin, and princesses,......and castles,.......she also told me about beheadings,......

at the end of the dinner the king called me up to his thrown and pulled down his sword,....i didnt know he was gonna 'knight' me for my birthday i thought he was gonna cut my head off,...i grabed my neck and started screaming,.....the winch had to scoop me up and she scolded the king for makein me cry,........he just sat there with his huge shocked look on his face and everyone thought it was hilarious,......except for me because i was afraid for my life

2) Name three things you wanted as a child but never got...

a big brother
and thats about it,.........i dont really remember wanting very much as a kid,......i was an only child, i was pretty happy as long as i had books, a bb gun, and a coke can to shoot,......i wasnt a real needy kid, nor did i ask for much

3) Have you ever been involved in a traffic accident?

have i been in a traffic accident? i've caused many a traffic accident

4) You can go back in time and prevent a great catastrophe. Which one would you prevent?

mmmmmmmmmmmm i dunno, i'm kinda drawn to catastrophe

5) What have you found to be the best way to relieve tension?

sex

6) The major newspaper headlines for tomorrow will be about you. What would you want them to say?

girl responsible for chupacabra capture

all that time, wasted
i wish i was a little more delicate
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my name was clementine - sarah jaffe
savannah is offline   Reply With Quote