Music Banter - View Single Post - Hey Musicbanter
Thread: Hey Musicbanter
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 12:26 PM   #122 (permalink)
xcult_classicx
Offset Guitar Operator

Hidden Rainbows Records | HR #1: Caitlyn Bailey “Fuego!” EP is out!

this is a repost from a bulletin/blog, but since you guys have been there for us since day one, i thought i should give you a heads up. oh yeah, mackenzie did badass art for us and you could see it here. this is for people who want to buy our stuff. we can't afford to send our ****ty little DIY cd-rs, but we know someone who could send you an awesome exercise in both screamo AND arts and crafts.

Quote:
please contact our good friend, anton (also known on the internet as ker from screamo. ru). he is russian, other than that, he is a really nice guy who went through the trouble of making 100 copies of our cd overseas. he has a price scribbled on his label site and myspace but if you could spare a little extra, i think it would help him out a lot since he did this with his own time and money. if we could do anything to return the favor, we would, but so far, this is the least we could do for the guy (until i think of something more creative, i guess). it's because of people like him that DIY is alive and kicking and we have relatively obscure asian bands felt in places like saint petersburg. show some support for HRR and our friend and the worldwide DIY community.

www. myspace. com/hiddenrainbows
www. hiddenrainbows. ru
iwantrainbow@gmail.com

he also has this sweet Anemone/Taciturn split coming out sometime in the subsequent months, so if you want to get something with our EP, that would be great.
xcult_classicx is offline   Reply With Quote