Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 04:30 PM   #683 (permalink)
savannah
afrocentric

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
That was hilarious. You thought you were to be executed on your 8th birthday...classic.
Only I'm not sure what the "midevil era" is...bad times indeed.

i really did think i was to be executed,....and the king, who i guess was supost to be henery the 8th, was huge,.....just massive,....and in my 8 year old mind really looked like a king,....there were jesters, and you could only go to the bathroom if the king said it was ok,....and if you were in tere too long the winches would come get you and make you sing i'm a little tea pot,......in front of everyone,........

maybe there were other kids there, but i dont remember any,...........i was fascinated, that whole month before i watched robin hood a million times over,......i watched anything i could find that had to do with kings and queens,.........and for a month momma would tell me little things about jousting, and merlin, the sword int he stone, just anything that had to do with that time period,.........but for some reason i was really fascinated with the beheadings,.....i mean in my 8 year old mind i couldnt imagine anyone being beheaded,.....

when all that went down and i flipped out on the king, the winch scooped me up and scoleded him for makein the baby cry,......it took about 30 mins to calm me down and he ended up knightin me with his hand,.......but momma said you could see the shock on his face,.....i obviously was the first kid that thought she was gonna be beheaded,.......

anyway,.....

all that time, wasted
i wish i was a little more delicate
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my name was clementine - sarah jaffe
savannah is offline   Reply With Quote