Music Banter - View Single Post - HEY NOOBS! Want a band or song recommendation? Don't start a new thread-POST HERE!
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 10:05 AM   #70 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogivesaflux View Post
That's total BS. Better check your facts before you spout that kind of nonsense. I'll send you a "get unembarrassed card later"
Mordred released 'In This Life' in ninety one which was a Thrash Metal album that featured turntabilism. In fact they recruited a member on the decks specifically for their second album. This could very well be the first Nu-Metal albums (for it's sins), whilst KMFDM did'nt adopt the fusion of Metal and Electronica until 89 and although 'In This Life' is later, it is a much more orthodox album to what you were pertaining to. Ministry released 'In The Land Of Rape And Honey' in 88 which is a precursor to Sampling and guitar work. in fact we could get really pedantic and use Killing Joke as an even earlier example or again go back and use Throbbing Gristle.

If you had replied politely I may have had some more respect for you but you are obviously highly opinionated and to call my post nonsense is not really entering into the spirit of genial chat is it?

Why people have to show even the slightest aggression in reply to a differing opinion is annoying and quite frankly perplexing. Especially as we have never crossed paths on these boards. Even if I am wrong (that's conjecture) I will accept it in good grace and not call your response bullshit , nonsense and end it with a derogatory finger wagging.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote