Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 12:52 PM   #684 (permalink)
NSW
Bigger and Better

1) What was your most memorable birthday and why?
None of them were that memorable.

2) Name three things you wanted as a child but never got...
A treehouse ( I still want one.)
A little sister (but now glad I didn't get one of those!)
Music lessons (in anything)

3) Have you ever been involved in a traffic accident?
LOL...um, yeah. One time, this illegal Mexican ran into the back of my car at a stop sign, and when I pulled over to check the damage, he went right on through the stop sign. Well, I'd already been involved in 2 hit-and-runs before then, so I got back in my car and chased the guy back to his apartment complex (in the ghetto), where I proceeded to park next to him and get out of my car and start screaming at him. Vato couldn't even understand what I was saying, but he sure did look scared. My husband, father-in-law, and a cop all showed up (my husband had called the cop), and when they got there and realized that nothing was really wrong with my car, AND that I'd put myself in a position to be raped and murdered, they were not too happy with me.
And the moral of the story is...Don't let your anger get the best of you, kids...

4) You can go back in time and prevent a great catastrophe. Which one would you prevent?
I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable changing the past, but if I had to pick one thing, it'd be the Holocaust.

5) What have you found to be the best way to relieve tension?
Listening to metal while running like a mad woman on the treadmill at the gym.

6) The major newspaper headlines for tomorrow will be about you. What would you want them to say?
I can't think of anything. I'm at work now, so my creativity has been temporarily stunted.