Music Banter - View Single Post - Back to the River Aras: A Collapsed History of System of a Down
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 11:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Son of JayJamJah
Occams Razor

Ozzfest System late 1990's was epic. "Spiders" remains an epic tack and among my top five favs of theirs. Strong, creative review; cool to see all the personal styles of review everyone does here.

Overall I was a bit disappointed with the album revisiting it; a lot of good songs but few that made me want to hear them again and again. Still when I first heard SOAD you're dead on saying they were "a breath of fresh air" their melodic and eclectic nature makes them endlessly entertaining and their classical and professional training coupled with passionate dedication make them a band worth celebrating, so glad you took a chance and started this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent View Post
i prefer foreplay. the orgasm is overrated.
If you're posting in the music forums make sure to be thoughtful and expressive, if you're posting in the lounge ask yourself "is this something that adds to the conversation?" It's important to remember that a lot of people use each thread. You're probably not as funny or clever as you think, I know I'm not.

My Van Morrison Discography Thread
Son of JayJamJah is offline   Reply With Quote