Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 02:17 AM   #687 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

1) What is the most honest thing you have done?
Most honest thing I've done... Probably when I told my father what I really think of him.

2) What is your biggest worry and why?
My biggest worry is that I won't live a fulfilled life, or that I won't be happy with who I become. I think it's pretty self explanitory.

3) The thing that most drives me crazy is...
When people lie to me. I am very open minded and understanding, and I think that I can be told anything, therefore lying is simply unnecessary.

4) Nike or Adidas?
Adidas.

5) What does nobody know about you?
There are a few very deep, dark secrets that I will take with me to my grave.

6) Describe the most funniest prank you've had played on you...
It happened last year around this time. Four of my male friends and I started renting this house, and things were going really well. We enjoyed each others company, drank together every night and took turns cooking for the rest of the household. It was a great time. About a month or so after we had lived there, we started playing jokes on one another, nothing too special, just the old "tie a rubberband around the spray faucet in the sink" or the "put plastic wrap over the toilet bowl" or the "switch his weed with oregano" trick. Nothing too serious.
So one day I was the only roomate home. One of my girlfriends was over and I decided to switch Roomate 1's room with Roomate 2's, and Roomate 3's with Roomate 4's... you get the idea. So later on into the night, Roomate 2 and 3 come stumbling home, drunk as hell, and don't even notice. So I go to sleep, in avoidence of altercations with Roomates 1 and 4. Next morning I go off to work, excited for the conversation to be had when I returned home.
The day at work turned out to be very chaotic and generally shit, so I could barely wait to curl up in my bed and unwind. As I pulled into the driveway, however, I see something on the roof of the house. I run inside and up the stairs to find my room completely emptied, and all of my furniture, clothes, and whatever else outside. On the roof.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote