Music Banter - View Single Post - An Infinite Number Of Things That Pisses Me Off About Music
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 09:22 AM   #69 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

90 : SHARON OSBOURNE

It just seems like this woman was put on this planet to annoy me. Whether it's pissing over her husbands legacy of recording some of the finest heaviest music to basically turn him into a doddering slurring imbecile for the cameras for another few million quid in their horrible obviously scripted 'reality' show.

Or maybe it's getting herself or her pug ugly talentless kids on TV doing all the things that spoilt rich celebrity brats do , music & TV presenting or whatever they feel like being that week.

Her position as a talent show judge is hilarious as it's quite clear that this woman couldn't recognise talent if it jumped up & bit her on the arse. Let's look at her management record before she started doing these talent shows. There was Ozzy , who she only managed because she wanted to take Sabbath off her father to piss him off until Tony Iommi told her to take a running jump.
The Smashing Pumpkins , a band who had been around approx a decade already , and they only stuck around for a year or so. The rest were a few here today gone tomorrow unimportant metal bands. Hardly a track record for discovering new talent.

And then there's her treatment of other bands when they dare criticise her. When Josh Homme complained about his treatment on the Ozzfest Sharon said she hoped his dick would fall off so him mother could eat it. When Bruce Dickinson did the same thing they sabotaged Iron Maidens set. When Lee Kerslake & Bob Daisley asked where their royalties for the first 2 Ozzy albums were she got the albums re-recorded so she didn't have to pay them anything. There's also a story going around that when Randy Rhodes handed in his notice she told him that 'She'd make sure he'd never work in the music industry again'.

Basically I fucking hate this woman and her fucking awful 'i'm just a regular mum' type Asda adverts were the last straw.
Sharon Osbourne , Rot in hell.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote