Music Banter - View Single Post - from this day forward
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 09:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN
Account Disabled

oh wow where do i even begin?? so everyone knows what you mean when you say "nu metal"... shit like korn, slipknot, disturbed, and soad or "system of a down". basically, this music is rap & metal & other shit no one cares about mooshed together into one genre of music that really just ends up sounding like fast rock music created by adhd-addled kids that grew up to be belligerent, awkward adults.

my buddy said this about nu metal:
Quote:
nu-metal is nothing more than over processed **** sucking on the teat of every great metal band that came before in order to cater to the slavering masses of retarded and racially confused middle class youth that infest every town and nation-state this side of the atlantic.

BREAKING NEWS: DROP TUNING IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR TALENT
WRONG. well kind of. those "great metal bands" that nu metal "overprocesses" are pretty lame too. it's like taking a lump of shit and making a shit statue out of it - its still shit. i don't know where he got the racially confused part from - maybe because a lot of nu metal bands rap. last time i checked it wasnt agains the law for honkeys to rap. whatever, black or white it still eats dick.

bands like this usually try to come off really agressive/depressed/damaged/etcetera but its just funny. case in point: "numb" by linkin park. my first impression of this song was "wow this synth is really bad!!!" my second impression was "wow these lyrics are really bad!!!" all in all i'd say its a pretty bad song.

13 yr old kids love this shit because it's emotional and "identifies" with them. no wonder youth are such a laughing stock

however this genre does have a redeeming quality: it really really pisses off "TRVE" metal heads - mentioning korn or system in a down in a "metal" environment sends these frostbitten kvlt viking warriors into intese rages - exposing them as equally laughably retarded as nu metal fans

NEXT
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN is offline   Reply With Quote