Music Banter - View Single Post - Let's Talk Vinyl
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 11:57 AM   #25 (permalink)
joyboyo53
down the rabbit hole

I have about 30-40 vinyls, and they are awesome. Unlike tapes and cds, there is something classic and beautiful about the vinyl albums. It was like when you bought a vinyl you bought a piece of art, from the music to the album cover. Cassettes are a complete ****ing joke, and if we put the CD in MP3 format anyways whats the ****ing point. Some people realize this, this is why modern artist still have albums pressed in vinyl, not audio cassette. To be honest I dont buy any modern physical medium for music unless a small-time/local band is selling their own CDs at shows and dont press vinyls. Lars UlRICH can take his $50,000,000 and shove it up his ass (thanks for starting a revolution napster)! Wake up and smell the **** YOU greedy ****suckers, music is about art not how many zeros follow the one in your bank account.

My personal collection is of some good stuff like Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin IV, The Beatles - The White Album, The Allman Brothers - Eat a Peach, Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon, Rush - 2112, Steven Miller Band - Brave New World, Kraftwerk - TransEurope Express, Electric Light Orchestra - A New World Record, Yes - Close to the Edge, amongst others.
joyboyo53 is offline   Reply With Quote