Music Banter - View Single Post - Guilty Pleasures...
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 08:03 PM   #260 (permalink)
Wifey Boozer
Meanie McFeany

Quilty Pleasures:

The Discography of Amy Winehouse... I think the little bitch got soul & a great ****in' voice. Neo-soul. At least she ain't a teeny bopper. At least she's a badass who screams she ain't goin' to rehab if they drag her, at least she has videos of herself on youtube hitting crack, at least she ain't a blonde (despite that one horrible debauched hairdye job...), at least she walks around in London in nowt but her bra, at least she don't give a **** about tattoos or piercings or weird hairdos.

Another quilty pleasure.
Say It Ain't So - Weezer. I just like the song. Reminds me of a loved one. I like the loudness of it when I'm pissed off or sad. I think the band looks like they should be riding the short bus in the video, but. Despite that. I just like the goddamn song.

Also,
Dirty Day - U2... I read that they dedicated the song to Bukowski on stage on day, so I had to download it. (Am I a bit obsessed or what? Well if you're gonna be obsessed about something, Bukowski isn't something awful, just the opposite)... I actually like the song. Could see how'd they dedicate it to Buk. Dirty day, yeah.

... Stalin had a FANTASTIC moustache.

Formerly known as the Prime Minister of Spain.

[backintheubbr]
Wifey Boozer is offline   Reply With Quote