Music Banter - View Single Post - Bad yet Good Lead Singers....
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 06:57 PM   #17 (permalink)
Mangus65
Groupie

Dude,

Brian Johnson and Bon Scott rock! Brian especially rocked the Back In Black album and likely damaged his voice touring to promote AC/DC's Back In Black album.

The dude sang and helped write the lyrics to one of the best selling albums of all time.

How could Angus and Malcolm fire a guy like Brian. He's super cool and works hard. AC/DC could sell almost anything now so who cares.

Axel Rose kicked ass too. I mean he had some quirks like that R,R stuff but hey he also helped write some killer songs.

But Axel isn't anybody now days Slash is still working. The dude just had personel issues.

Dave Chapel isn't working anymore either but he kicked ass too. Doesn't mean he wasn't great, he just quit. I know he isn't a musician but he made a great comparison to make this point lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCaster View Post
Ahh thanks for finding words for me And that and the fact that you can actually tell they were high when they wrote thier songs is why i dont like nirvana
Led Zepplin didn't get high when they wrote their songs lmfao. (your sig pic)

I mean come on you don't like songs that were written by high musicians? You must like classical music then. How many rock stars don't get high all day long?