Music Banter - View Single Post - The I'm A Bigger Prick Than You thread
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 07:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wifey Boozer
Meanie McFeany

Despite that I think the little bitch got a helluva lotta soul and even moreso a helluva sett'ah pipes...

Hello I'm Amy Winehouse. I sing about self-destruction because it's supposedly rather different from the other **** you hear on pop stations. To back it up I let people film me hitting the rock and they put it on youtube so I can gain more off-label fame. I'm cool because my husband has two last names and is incarcerated for drug-posession. Yet I left the courthouse on the arm of Prick Number One, Pete Doherty. I do my hair in a beehive because no one else does it and it's cool, it doesn't look ridiculous at all. I walk around the streets of London coked out my nut in just my bra and jeans so the Pap can snap a few for the tabs. I have early stages of emphysema and it's cool 'cuz I'm still two packs a day & drink like a fish (hit the bottle and go right to the rock). I have tattoos of 1950s pinups because it's cool to be bicurious. My last name has the word wine in it. It's funny because people call me Wino because it's cool to be a celebrity alcoholic.

... Stalin had a FANTASTIC moustache.

Formerly known as the Prime Minister of Spain.

[backintheubbr]
Wifey Boozer is offline   Reply With Quote