Music Banter - View Single Post - What is your addiction?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 03:08 PM   #369 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgd85 View Post
Live Oak uses old style german brewing techniques. My 2 favorite of theirs are...

Big Bark Amber Lager
"Smooth" is the first word from your mouth after a taste of Big Bark Amber. This Vienna-style lager has a reddish-amber color with a smooth, malty flavor and low hop bitterness. It is made from Czech and German malts and German hops. "All Bark, No Bite." Everyone likes this beer. Available Year-round

&

Hefe Weizen - Spring/Summer Seasonal
Modeled after the classic wheat beers of Bavaria, our HefeWeizen has a cloudy, straw-colored appearance with a thick, creamy head. It is fermented with an authentic Weizenbier yeast strain which imparts delicate notes of clove, vanilla and banana which harmonize perfectly with its mild refreshing tartness. Together these flavors create the perfect thirst quencher to beat the Texas heat. Available April - August

Honestly if you ever get a chance to make it to Texas, goto a fine pub and ask for a tankard of the good stuff

I'm a big hefeweizen fan, I usually drink Widmer, it has some 'Prosts' (i think it is German for a toast) on the inside of the cap that get me goin sometimes.
And If i ever make it to tejas, i will do so.
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote