Music Banter - View Single Post - Indecision 2008 -what do you think?????
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 05:25 PM   #223 (permalink)
ProggyMan
Reformed Jackass

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
Ethan is funny, not stupid.

Sarah Palin has TWO years of notable political service after defeating the incumbent Alaskan governor in 2006. This is a ploy by McCain's campaign to attract female voters. The woman has absolutely no redeeming qualities and is so deeply ingrained in conservative dogma that I'm surprised the relatively moderate McCain would have endorsed her. She has no expertise in the political arena and remains only a token to buy the votes of politically depraved women.

I could understand people voting for Hilary. I might not like it, and I might not have wholeheartedly endorsed her, but I sure as hell would have still rather seen her in the oval office rather than McCain. But now...we have a way that the godless motherfuckers in the Republican party can gain control once again. And how do they do it? By appealing to the ignorance of America. The GOP has evolved into an utter pile of shite that isn't worth recognizing anymore.

I hereby renounce my faith in the two-party system.
Um, the two party system is largely responsible for the ridiculous amount of corruption in our country's politics...Why would you ever have faith in it?
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote