Music Banter - View Single Post - anger
Thread: anger
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 06:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
jibber
Freeskier

Location: Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaTaNsChIlD666
because its anger that fuels life......if everyone was happy life would really suck
rriiigghhhttt.....
one of the things that really piss me off is when families take nice little leisure runs through the park when I'm waiting to hit a jump. This weekend I just just starting down the inrun when this family came down and cut me off, then they all stopped right at the lip (and f*cked it up in the process), then looked over and just slid off sideways, COMEPLETELY ruining the lip, then just stood in the landing. I yelled at them to get out of the way but they didn't hear me, so a boarder who was hiking the jump yelled at them to get out of the way. They moved a couple of feet down and stood there again. It took three people yelling at them to drill it into their thick heads that they should get the hell out of the way. Yeah that was my nice little rant, but people like that really, REALLY piss me off.
What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do -- especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.
William Least Heat Moon, Blue Highways

Your toughest competitor lives in your head. Some days his name is fear, or pain, or gravity. Stomp his ass.

HOOKED ON THE WHITE POWDER
jibber is offline   Reply With Quote