Music Banter - View Single Post - Patrick Wolf
Thread: Patrick Wolf
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 10:53 PM   #191 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
dearest, nearest, queerrest and weirdest.......................

jesus FUCKING christ.......

so today I attend one of my favourite irish cousins weddings, and i grit my teeth through the catholic blessings, cry myself to empathy via the love confessions they both confess and sware to each other. fierk and kitsy, i wish you both the hugest love forever, i had a slight homophpbic attack where after having a gun shaped fist held to my head, and being told someone wanted to kill me..... (seriously, since when was a pair of knee length socks and and a serious you want to kill me then i kill you first attitude became a bit too much to deal with.... i ended up kicking some **** in the head for literally stepping back thirty years in *** and feminist rights. I dont apppreciate some neandrathrall telling me i should be dead for being in a long term relationship with my beautiful husband.... i have to tell you, i have two albums coming out soon.... think, smashing pumpkins, kate bush, im going double, double, trouble, thats why im taking so long, one disk is heartbroken and in deep dispair, one is in deep dark joy dedicated to my new love, my old and forever love, william the conqueror, ok..... i better leave, my irish cousins are begging for a go on the intranet.... i just realised its been an age and a half since i communicated, the album has been in my blood for a year and much more.... the label think it will be a disaster, im sure, as it comes more from the bottom of my heart than even lycanthropy, about my fathers cancer, my solitude, my true love, my irish roots, everything that has touched me to the core in the last year.... ok, im rambling i must go.... i hAVE been told by my relative that i must go............... oh shut me the fuck up.............pw..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i love y'alllllll
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote