Music Banter - View Single Post - Bring me the Horizon
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 02:17 AM   #20 (permalink)
SlayeReyalS
Music Addict

i remember listening to Bring Me The Horizon. back when i was a hardcore kid. i thought it f**king sucked. and now it is 4 years later, and stupid little whores are wearing BMTH shirts thinking they're awesome for wearing shirts of bands nobody's ever heard of, until you wore that shirt you stupid whore and now everyone's heard the band and wearing that exact same shirt, so much for being awesome huh? do you fit in now, feel even more awesome?? still telling people you're the FIRST PERSON EVER to have heard of the band??!

don't even try to tell me you people haven't been in this situation. everyone has. it's pretty damn annoying.

and so is Bring Me The Horizon. worst metalcore i've ever listened to. i don't think i'll ever listen to a full-of-itself metalcore band better than Becoming the Archetype. or Unearth. it basically ends there. one thing that im very happy to see is that Norma Jean shirts practically don't exist anymore. but it's pretty terrible seeing it replaced with Bring Me The Horizon. because seriously, who the hell cares? really? and WHY? why would you care about BMTH enough to buy a SHIRT?! that's so annoying.
SlayeReyalS is offline   Reply With Quote