Music Banter - View Single Post - An Infinite Number Of Things That Pisses Me Off About Music
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 01:06 PM   #539 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

59 : That Shitty Generic Nu Metal They Use On Every TV Clip Show Ever
If you look at the picture above you'll know exactly the type of TV shows i'm talking about here. Ones with high speed police chases , motor racing crashes , extreme sports people falling from a great height , stunts gone wrong , surfers stacking it ... you get the idea.
Yes I watch them , and yes i'm not proud of it either but there's bugger all else to watch at 4am. And it would be nice just to watch one without some dumb speedy riff going on and on and on while the guy doing the voiceover makes endless unfunny jokes. Occasional you'll get a singer during this 'song' who won't actually sing anything he'll just go 'RRRRRRROOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR' every few minutes. I don't know why I even need to tell you as I bet you have it in your head as soon as you saw the picture.

Personally i'd use classical music , I think seeing cars piling up into each other to that may even be poetic.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote