Music Banter - View Single Post - Stupid thread part II
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 11:52 PM   #92 (permalink)
hookers with machineguns
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayeReyalS
well, i found a small basketball next to Ralphs before i walked in. i was bouncing it around looking for the candy, and then i found a guy wearing a big black jacket that went over his head. my friend has a jacket just like that, and thought it was my friend john, so to alert him that i was behind him, i threw the basketball at his back. he turned around. it wasnt john, it was a black guy who looked really pissed. i said "oh, sorry, i thought you were black... I MEAN JOHN!!!" yes, i actually said that. the fact that he was black went into my head when i said it, and thats what came out. he started chasing me. i got away from him, but i felt like a complete moron. still do.
I dunno why, but that story made me sad.
This isnt stupid, but I get mistaken for a chick every now and then because I have long hair. This family pulled up next to me while I was pumping gas, and the driver was like, "excuse me, miss?" I didnt look back, cause obviously I didnt think they were talking to me. They honked, I turned around, and the whole car busts out laughing, and the driver says, "oh sorry. uh... where's the walgreens?"
one time I was with this girl at a department store, and one of the employers comes up and asks "how can I help you ladies today?" she never corrected herself either.