Music Banter - View Single Post - A Long Expected Party
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 10:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Poisenville Kidz
Groupie

Default A Long Expected Party

What's goin on everyone?

PK here, I'm a bit on the new side here. Music is seriously like 30% of my whole life, so I think that I've made a good decision signing up here.

My genres of choice are Hip hop (Local like Sideroad, Something Fresh!, Clotheshorse Records. Lil Wayne, Warlocks, Arsonists, Blackalicious, Abstract Rude (opened for him actually) Mac Lethal, Dialated People, El-P, Cage, CanOx) , A little bit of rock/metal (Lightning Bolt, Avenged Sevenfold, Dragonforce, Spinal Cold, UnderOath) alternative/punk/indy (Does it Offend You, Yeah?, Tub Ring, Forever the Sickest Kids, Boys Night Out, Mindless Self Indulgence, MGMT, MIA), and yeah, I know I probably mis-categorized alot of the bands in the last part there, but whatever. I'm a hip hop head, so anything else I listen to is extra. I also like some blackgrass like Murder By Death, Cuff the Duke, and Elliott Brood, and a little bit of electronica stuff (Lab4, Daft Punk, and some other stuff by Does it Offend you, Yeah?)

Anyways, you'll find me at all the according forums. Just a question. Anyone know which areas I'd find bands like Tub Ring, Mindless Self Indulgence and Does it Offend you, Yeah? ? (Akward to put a ? after a ?)

Last edited by Poisenville Kidz; 09-05-2008 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Removed State of Shock from favorite bands...I'm trying to make a good impression LOLZ
Poisenville Kidz is offline   Reply With Quote