Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 09:47 PM   #704 (permalink)
i ruin threads

lately there have been some mushrooms in town that are getting sold for $20 for a half 1/8. well cause thats more than enough with them. yesterday i was a bit of a fool ate an 1/8 around noon, around 3 i got dropped off at my house to find the door locked and no way to get in and that was not the first thing to go wrong, after that i went to my friends apartment to find just this one annoying kid there and at this point i was so confused i didn't know what to do. so i sit around cuase i have no where else to go, i was flipping out about everything, i left the place and came back 4 or 5 times trying to figure out what was happening. that last time i was there, there was only two person i actually liked and i was really freaking out. so i left and finally got in my house, laid down and took a shower(took all of twenty minutes) and smoked a bowl. i was %100 better. and still tripping my balls off. i hungout with a few different people doing things such as burn cruising in a giant red van that i couldn't really wrap my mind around how my friend got it. around 7 i took another half gram or so when i started to come down, and i started tripping again and till about midnight.

yeah my day off was some crazy ****, i did so much i couldnt believe how much i managed to do in one day