Music Banter - View Single Post - Feels Like I missed a lot
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 10:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
ADELE
Account Disabled

I just wanted to say after Jackhammer's thread about Musicbanter that I am very sorry for my behaviour. You see, I thought you guys were paid. I thought you were paid as part of a money making website.
This changes everything. I felt you guys were paid and that I was been anarchistic to make you earn your corn in corporate Radio world.
Now I know this I feel a great deal of respect for you and also ask for your apologies. I feel a **** now.
I want to let you know that considering you could of told me to F OFF but you didn't but met me halfway and the way you balance the views of people so well and keep it fresh that you deserve a great deal of praise.
It is just that I THOUGHT YOU WERE PAID and deserved to work and get a hard time.
I wont post again only if I contribute something.
I felt like I was been Johnny Rotten and getting at you for your cushty number in music business.
Fair play to you man.
I respect the way you acted steady and allowed it to go on but dealt well.
Keep it up man.
I will never bring down someone who works for passion only.
Who owns the site?
Is it a music magazine or channel?
They should pay you.
I would never be able to be a MOD I aint got the diplomatic skills.
But I respect you alot now.
You know I sometimes join a bit of political debate on this politics forum and if you don't agree with someone they track your IP and try to find out your name to scare you!
Like they say they are spys and agents from different countries!
I keep away from there man.
But the MODS here are good blokes.
ADELE is offline   Reply With Quote