Music Banter - View Single Post - Indecision 2008 -what do you think?????
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 05:19 AM   #304 (permalink)
The Unfan
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyCal View Post
You know, when it all started, i really thought Obama would be the one, but after reading a bunch of articles like the following, i had to stop, regroup and really think long and hard about it all.

Anyway, that (and a bunch of other things i've read) are the reason i'm going with McCain.
Are you seriously so mentally deficient that you read that and didn't realize they were batting zero? Their point on the health care system is off base, Norway and Finland both have better health care and they both subscribe to the universal health care system. They lied twice in the same sentence.

About the economy, yeah, no ****? Of course you raise taxes for government ran programs. It isn't like money appears out of thin air. The question isn't if he's raising taxes, but who's taxes he plans on raising and if the programs are worth the taxation.

The social issues bit is also hilarious. Even if Margaret Sanger did hold those views it doesn't mean Obama's views are derived from that. It also isn't like racial cleansing and abortion are related issues. Most people are full of **** some of the time. Likewise most people are right on occassion. The comparison is pretty stupid. It would be a kin to saying "Barack Obama likes peanut butter and so did Hitler!"
The Unfan is offline   Reply With Quote