Music Banter - View Single Post - Indecision 2008 -what do you think?????
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 04:43 PM   #313 (permalink)
joyboyo53
down the rabbit hole

@ wendycal

hes an ass, ignore him.

disclaimer:im an independant/libetarian who doesnt vote and im too tired from work to spell check or even reread what the **** im about to write.

as far as obama wanting to go into pakistan, i believe we are already headed that direction,and i really dont see mccain stopping it. furthermore mccain wants to start another cold war with russia starting with suggesting to kick them out of the g8. you remember russia right? the country who doesnt just have nuclear bombs that someone else taught them how to use, but is capable of launching from russia to the usa... and are big enough *******s to do it. after we saw how 'friendly' russia was to the civilians in georgia, we can only hope they will be as nice. i just have an itching if one was headed our way, they might not exactly aim for military bases.

further more you wanna talk about "those damn democrats raising taxes", and you want "facts". how about the surplus when clinton was in office followed by the biggest deficet ever by bush? who gives a **** if you get tax breaks when it only goes to the top .5% and inflation shoots through the damn roof. id rather have a little less money thats worth more than a little more money thats worth ****. furthermore palin is one of if not the worst and most unexperienced candidates in the history of time.

im not sugesting that obama is the next jfk, im suggesting hes not the next bush... imperial ******* of the new republican order.

anyone up for some coffee and cigarettes?
joyboyo53 is offline   Reply With Quote