Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson
Thread: Michael Jackson
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 12:19 PM   #183 (permalink)
mjscarousal
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatsitoosit View Post
Invincible was a bad MJ album... as an album alone it wasn't terrible and yes, there were a few decent songs on their which I actually listened to last night while I was working out (unfortunately BAD came on as well and I started to feel like I was full of myself.) Anyway I think you aren't fully comprehending my posts... I never said WHO CARES about the erotica book, I was responding to your posts of you saying it may not have been Michael who purchased and/or placed the book on the shelf. I was saying WHO CARES who put it there... the fact is, it was there. Also, you are obviously a die hard MJ fan to the end because being found innocent in a court of law can be as convincing as a g*y man being married to a straight woman, not everything is as it seems all the time. Go ask the hundreds of men waiting on death row who may not be guilty.

I truly enjoy pre 1993 MJ... I was pissed off when all this **** started surfacing.
Lyrics like "Beat It", "I'm Bad", "Your butt is mine", "P.Y.T", "Smooth Criminal", "Keep it in the closet", "Dangerous" just don't have the same magic to them after all these allegations
lol I am and I do agree that just because you are found innocent in a court of law doesn't necessarily mean you are innocent BUT in Michael Jackson's case, people are so quick to judge him and make their own assement about what they really think happened when they don't know a damn thing. If people exactly followed the trial INSTEAD of what the media said and all these fake ass experts that don't know what their talking about maybe they would have a different opinion. All I'm basically saying is when it comes down to Michael Jackson people judge him because of all the ish his been through over the years and the controversy. That IS understandable but how can you judge somebody you don't even know? The same thing applies with the case. People weren't there when it happened so how can they say he did something when they don't even know or have evidence? They look at Michael and just assume that EVERYTHING folks say about him is true which is sad but that is what it has came down to because of the controversy. Michael is talented and makes great music thats all that matters period but I feel you and respect how you feel. I just focus on the music all that other mess doesn't matter.
mjscarousal is offline   Reply With Quote