Music Banter - View Single Post - 100 Things That Piss Me Off About Video Games
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 09:18 PM   #74 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Maybe because they wanted to make a cheaper console? How f*cking hard a concept is that? Nintendo has always had the tradition of selling their consoles at relatively cheap prices, why should they change that just because the competition is releasing even more expensive hardware?

Heres a thought, not all gamers are f*cking millionaires. 300 for a console is goddamn f*cking ridiculous. And that's way too much of a leap for Nintendo fans. People from lower/working class backgrounds (like me) like to play video games too. They can't all afford a 360 or PS3 and if anything the Wii is the one thing they can afford. I f*cking hate people who don't even consider this and think games is something exclusive to an elite bunch of spoiled rich assh*les who don't mind wasting tons of money on games just to say they suck. I don't think it would have sold just as well if it were more expensive, part of what has made it such a success is how it has appealed to people who don't normally play console games.

I'm telling you, you're gonna see an improvement in the Wii's graphics over time, it's about as powerful as the first Xbox, sure you can't tell that now, but thats what I'm saying, early games always underestimate the consoles true power. This has been true for practically every console. It has a lot to do with developers learning how to cope with the new hardware.

Is it ever gonna reach the level of other next gen consoles? No. But I really don't care.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote