Music Banter - View Single Post - My list of "100 things that annoy me about music"!
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 05:19 PM   #146 (permalink)
Cobe Kai
i is a gud righter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Why be so serious?
Near perfect joker quote.

Well I tend to take music seriously... I could be funny, but people would probably not like my attempts at being funny and would probably be put down to me 'attacking' people maliciously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToeAndno View Post
Again, your lack of knowledge is your problem. You hear certain songs from certain bands and you think that 'this is how all Indie music sounds' or 'why is pop music so ****?' You've met some kids with black make-up and it makes you hate all Emo music and fans, some scruffy kid and hate Indie and it's listeners. If you educated yourself and opened your mind and ears then your hatred wouldn't be so big as you'd see it was ill founded.

You don't have to like any of that music, but at least make sure you know about it and so don't sound foolish when trying to voice your opinions.
I do know about it, I know all about the history of indie music. I do my homework. I've listened to a good chunk of it... and I just don't like it... or at least not a lot of it... I quite like Blur for example.

Want me to post the 'artists' section of my ipod to show my diversity?

Earth.
Cobe Kai is offline   Reply With Quote