Music Banter - View Single Post - An Infinite Number Of Things That Pisses Me Off About Music
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 07:28 PM   #886 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

30 : I Will Survive

The female equivalent of Addicted To Love.

There's something about this song that makes every divorced woman approaching 40 who's decided to go on a night out tightly sqeezed into the same clothes she wore in 1987 and with her bad bubble perm think that she's Gods gift to men.
There's usually an epidemic of these women out and about around Christmas time when the office parties decide to hit a club and she wants to go there and shake her stuff and to prove 'THAT BASTARD WHO LEFT ME' was wrong by showing that she's still got it.
Sadly most men see these women for what they are and avoid them like the plague despite them doing their best to grind their ass into your crotch while your trying to have a quiet drink. And you know an hour later they'll be outside crying and vomiting over their shoes rather than getting any cock.
When I was younger and going clubbing these women were annoying but amusing however once I hit 30 it's almost as if they seem to target you.
People over 30 have no place in nightclubs , and thats the main reason I don't go clubbing anymore. The only way you'll get me into one these days is if i'm too drunk to protest.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote