Music Banter - View Single Post - My list of "100 things that annoy me about music"!
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 10:27 PM   #176 (permalink)
Cobe Kai
i is a gud righter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
You know something.
I actually find it sad that someone who loves music enough to be in a band takes pride in being so pig ignorant about other forms of expression and music.

You should be a like a musical sponge soaking up the very best of every genre out there finding inspiration in things from many different areas , but instead you choose to dismiss these things without putting any effort to try to understand them just because you dislike a couple of things you've heard in the mainstream charts.

I hope to God that I never get to hear your band because bands filled with people with your attitude are why there are so many crap , boring and unoriginal bands around today.
If I take away the insult you gave me... I agree... I should be like that... but I will admit right now that I do like some of Eminem's work... and I should really absorb some stuff on my own terms... I've been forced to listen to rap etc. through chavs forcing it on me in the common room. I've taken lessons from pop music before (which the guy who produced my band's 2 track demo) pointed out. (I did so subconsciously though).

Earth.
Cobe Kai is offline   Reply With Quote