Music Banter - View Single Post - What are your top ten radiohead songs?
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 08:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
Piss Me Off
Moodswings n' Roundabouts

1. 2+2=5: Perfectly sums up the Radiohead i love the most, paranoid, schizo and on the edge. I was blown away the first time i heard it.
2. Paranoid Android: It's such an obvious one but it's easily one of their best moments and is one of the best risks they've taken. Essential.
3. Polyethylene (Parts 1 and 2): The enormous anthem that never was.
4. The National Anthem: THAT bassline. When it's at its climax with the horns blaring it's enough to give me chills.
5. Sail To The Moon: An underrated gem if you ask me, the best of their piano led songs.
6. Blow Out: The best track off Pablo Honey, it's a shame it was on that album as i believe this song will never get the credit it deserves because of it.
7. Kid A: A gorgeous mellow track, almost like a lullaby.
8. The Bends: A great slice of 90's british pop that was just that little bit more offbeat than the other stuff at the time.
9. Idioteque: The first time i heard it i nearly had a heart-attack, the band who did Creep did this? The more you hear it the more you love it, another essential.
10. Palo Alto: I think their Pixies infactuation is on show the most here (and Creep of course), it's the blasts of noise that make it.

Last FM
Rate Yr Music
Muxtape
Piss Me Off is offline   Reply With Quote