Music Banter - View Single Post - The 10 Track Mixtape Thread (Song Lists Without Links Will Be Deleted)
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 10:11 AM   #461 (permalink)
Kirby
Music Addict

Default Kirby's 10-Track-2

Put the songs you want to include in a .rar or a .zip file.
Go to an upload site [zshare.net or megaupload.com] and upload it there.
They provide you with a link.

Kirby's 10-Track-2

Uncommon Valor: A Vietnam Story : Jedi Mind Tricks ft. R.A. The Rugged Man
I picked this track, more-so for R.A. The Rugged Man's verse, even though I really like JMT. R.A. kills this track, while basing his verse off of his father's experience in the Vietnam war.

Emily : Pigeon John
We've heard songs, especially from the kids point of view, of a father leaving them. This is the other side. The father's point of view of leaving a daughter.

Here I Come : The Roots ft. Malik B. and Dice Raw
Anything from The Roots is amazing. Black Thought always gives great lyrics. One of my personal favorites

The Death Of Chris Palko : Cage ft. Camu Tao [rest in peace]
I don't know why, but this song has stuck on me lately. I've been listening to it a lot, and I like how Cage arranges his words, and what he does with them. Camu Tao brings great lyrics as always. Rest In Peace Camu Tao.

A Part Of Me : Murs
One of the new Murs tracks. I love it. It's more personal than some of the others, and that brings it to be one of my favorites off of the new album.

In Her Music Box : Atmosphere
I can't believe I left this one off the other mix. This is probably one of my favorite tracks off of "When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That **** Gold".

Always Coming Back Home To You : Atmosphere
One of my favorite songs. Ever. 'Nuff Said. Just listen.

Come Gangsta : Tech N9ne
I picked this one, more of how Tech N9ne arranged his words in it. I love how he can do perfectly with the beat. He knows when to say something and how to say it. It's what makes him one of the best.

This Is Me : Tech N9ne
Talking about, while being semi-modest, how he thinks he's one of the best, but is held down because he's real. Great Track. One of my personal favorites.

Fries [RMX] : Mr. Lif
Mr. Lif is a beastly rapper. That's all you can say about him. This song is political, and everything juicy like that.

Download
Kirby is offline   Reply With Quote