Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Grunge Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 11:13 AM   #428 (permalink)
Grunge_Junkie
The War on Errorism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achmed the Terrorist View Post
Cobe Kai here.

You need to learn some fucking democracy.

You banned me for needing to learn manners, maybe i do go about some **** in an aggressive way, but so fucking what!?

You need to learn to be democratic. You banned me essentially for sticking up for myself!

You just protect your friends and fellow regs and attack the person who likes a different kind of music. Let them attack me for doing **** all but saying why a certain band should be nominated, but as soon as I say anything about them, I'm being rude, I'm not using correct ettiquete.

So ****ing what? You hide behind your keyboard and type **** that nobody outside this forum will give a flying **** about.

I know music, and I know my music.

Indie, emo and chav all suck, deal with it.

You guys need to learn to stop being so ****ing elitist. Because that's all you are! You have your little hierarchy and you won't let anyone attack you or anybody in your hierarchy.

So I leave you with these words.

GO **** YOURSELVES! YOU'RE NOT IMPORTANT. YOU NEVER WILL BE! IF THE HIGHPOINT OF YOUR DAY IS COMMENTING AND ATTACKING SOMEONE ELSE ON A FORUM, CHANCES ARE YOU WORK FOR MCDONALDS OR IN SOME OTHER DEAD END JOB.

Have fun wasting your lives, or what's left of them, because while I've got the rest of my life, you've wasted most of yours.

Go die soon.
lol..i love his name...
Grunge_Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote