Music Banter - View Single Post - Moderators Hate Mail
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 11:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
right-track
Atchin' Akai

Here's one I found in my Last.fm inbox after perma banning the N*S*G*
It has it's lucid moments;

Quote:
Originally Posted by N*S*G*
Alright, lets go.

Here you have no even mild semblance of authority (it is not like you ever had any to begin with -_-).

Ok...

The reason I did not and do not respect you is because you are a rather hypocritical and self-important jackass. You are a mod on a ****ing forum, that just isn't grounds for arrogance. Hell you even look the part in your pic.

In your defense, however, almost every other one of you half-ass ***rock elitists were just as much of a prick as you were so I can't single you out here. Although, I would say Crow was not a prick, just odd.

I never actually did like the forum (I a)hate indie and b)hate elitists... so we would have never gotten along), but I stayed just because there was no where else to go. I was banned from two other sites for almost the exact same reason. Now before you go spouting off about whatever you think I am (you don't know me even in the slightest sense, taking offense to the wrong things and calling me out on them just proves you cant read through the type), I will admit all three times it was my fault. I truly did nothing wrong originally, but I just assumed that washed-up keyboard jockeys would not be so socially-inept (stupid move on my part). I came in being comfortable and you people somehow sensed it and attempted to bring me down to your level (this is all you have, so I can understand the xenophobia). I won't go any further into this explanation seeing as how you probably misconstrued it so many ways by now, that I will never reason with you (see, if I say you are wrong when you are trying to understand what I AM WRITING... then you are ****ing wrong).

Oh, and tell your fellow mods that I had a good time laughing at all of their bull****. Good times.

Anyways, let us leave this on a sour note. I am not a perfect and I don't want to be. You now have enough information to identify me (I will be the New Silent Generation frontman you may hear about in the future), but honestly when you do 'find' me, what will you think? Can your precious forum antics really be brought over into real life?

P.S. I'm tired and annoyed that I had to ever hear from someone like you, so if I left a few things out that would have made these wrongs right (I purposely chose my words above to be eclectic, as to piss off and confuse you)... well Davy... you can personally hunt me down and suck my **** if you care so much.
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote