Music Banter - View Single Post - Peter Helmis & Craig Woods Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 11:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
bardonodude
Music Addict

yea haha I dont understand either, I talk to Chris sometimes through The Sacrosanct Opuscle or whatever, he was saying something about taking a bus out to philly to play a show with them sometime soon. I dont know, it def is obvious theyre doing their own thing, Im pretty sure Matt is in Alaska right now from what I remember them saying. Wow dude, 30 songs, that would be crazzzzy. haha, it doesnt seem too hard to remember how to play powerviolence songs especially on drums. I dont know why LIB stopped either, I dont know how their tours went but I remember they were supposed to come through bmore and do a eest coast tour two years ago and instead rerouted their tour to the west coast. That mustve been awesome to see LIB first start out. Im really amazed though seeing metalcore scenester's profiles having Letters In Binary in their music section along with like I Killed the Prom Queen and **** though. Maybe thats why they stopped, I dont know haha. I have heard that LIB was really popular around Michigan. Yea dude, they look like they would be soo much fun to see live, damn, so much energy. They still have some of the best screams I have ever heard. Greg does seem like quite the character though haha, he has a very unique guitar style. He seems to have an awesome taste in music too from the looks of his vinyl collection. Leave it to him to have a rare out of print vinyl from -tion. I guess they did since it was really hard for them to play shows out of state. I dont know, maybe when Matt gets back from Alaska (if he is still there) he will move to Philly with them and they will be a philly band . That would be kickass, all I know is that they still seem to want to stay together.
bardonodude is offline   Reply With Quote