Music Banter - View Single Post - Right-Track the Guys on a POWER TRIP !!
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 11:44 AM   #174 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

From his crappy Blog:

Quote:
By Jeffery Thomas Lewis of Time Weekly News says....

One of the Best Guitar CD's I have ever heard, awesome electric lead guitar on the songs, Beyond The Clouds & Electric Son Rise .These are 2 great world class electric guitar songs , the Jordan Rivers Band is perfect,and GW Williams is a masterful at work on an acoustic guitar. This album shines. Great for both Christian and none Christian music lovers. This has to be one of the best guitar showcase CD's of 2008. And the title song . On Easter Morning, blows me away, great singing by GW Williams, and the acoustic guitar is perfect. It doesn't get any better than this. This is a great, great album.
Interestingly enough, a Google search for 'Jeffery Thomas Lewis' brings up no-one of that name and nothing to do with the Time website. A search for 'Jeffrey Thomas Lewis', suggested by googles 'did you mean' service, brought up nothing either.

Logically, this means the 'review' of this CD doesn't exist and that the mystery reviewer doesn't either.

Also, if you go to the Amazon MP3 downloads pages with his music on them, on all 10 tracks the only reviews are two 5 star reviews by the same two people, who in their history with Amazon have only EVER reviewed songs by this asshat.

On top of that, we have the obviously photoshopped pictures of him stood playing or sitting with a guitar, in front of random things or huge crowds, while completely ignoring any concept of scale. All the pictures make him out to be a jaggy edged 8 foot giant of a man, except for the ones taken in his crappy home studio.

For the love of his beloved christ, BAN the spammy ****er.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!